hola, or namaste, friends
i write you now from delhi, where good home cooked food, company of my family, and hot water and comfortable climate abounds.
after the palace stay, we rode camels in the sand dunes and stayed in a tent overnight! desert people are a very interesting species. And I have now stayed in my second tent ever with a sink and western toilet. it is still very weird to me. I took millions of pictures of camels and desert and will post when I get home!
carla and i continue to shop our little hearts out. tomorrow we will see the taj mahal and some more of agra... i feel so fortunate to have seen the taj twice already in my lifetime, as everytime I go I am more depressed about the condition in which it is (not) maintained. Hurry friends, as there is no picture or words that can describe this feat--but it is incredible to see, and so is the story behind it. I am so happy carla will get to see it tomorrow.
also, carla bought a beeeeeeeeeeeautiful sari that is a perfect color on her, now she just has to learn to wear it...
well, thats all for now,
See you all soon!
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am so excited you guys are almost home. i cant wait. love you.
yayyyy!! I can't wait to see you! what day will you be home??
Post a Comment